SLU Athlete Spotlight: Rica R. (2/3)
- What class time do you usually go to? 630 or bust. Unless it’s a Wednesday, then I’ll shoot for 530 to make the 630 mobility class.
- If you could only do one movement for exercise for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Squats on Squats on Squats
- Do you have a favorite benchmark WOD? ANNIE! I loveeeeee me some cardio (right, Zeb? J) and it’s literally one of the few WODs you can do ANYWHERE.
- What’s your most recent PR? Bodyweight back squat I think I’ll be PR’ing that again sometime soon cause the 5-3-1 cycle we’ve been on is killer.
- What are you goals for the next 3 months? Well I finally want to join the pull up club! A bodyweight clean would be sweet. So close! 16kg American KBS as a working weight.
- What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in? Form over everything and MOST DEFINITELY take the time to mobilize after class! It’s SO worth it.