Max Week 3/16 through 3/21
– CGO 15.4 at FCF: this Saturday 3/21 at 11am (no regular class at that time)
– FESTIVUS GAMES: Saturday 4/18
– Seattle Affiliate League: Sundays 4/12, 4/19, 4/26
TRAINING ON TAP
– back squat 1RM
– 100 pullups/30 muscle-ups
– snatch 1RM
– clean 1RM
– deadlift 1RM
– tabata front squats
– 2 minutes max calories AirDyne
– 500m row for time
– CGO 15.4
– FILTHY FIFTY
It’s max week and that means we’re testing some new things and retesting some old things. You may still be sore from last week’s 15.3, but continue the recovery process the best ways you can: resting (and actively resting), eating enough food to fuel the body, and drinking plenty of fluids.
We’ll be testing a lot of lifts so it will be helpful to have all the tools you need handy: lifting shoes, knee sleeves, lifting belt, and athletic tape. If you don’t care for any of that, just make sure to rock flat footwear for stability and support!
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN!
– Ask the Tough Questions – Chris Spealler
– Work Harder, Not Heavier – Barbell Shrugged
– The 3 Best (and Worst) Cities For CrossFit – Tabata Times
– Texas Man, 54, Breaks World Record For Most Pullups in 24 Hours – San Antonio Express News
– Someone On a British Airways Plane Took a Sh*t So Bad That It Had to Turn Around and Come Back Again – VICE
– Jimmy Graham Trade: How Seahawks Will Use Ex-Saints TE – SI.com
– The 100 Laws of Muscle – T-Nation
Tina and I started a podcast this past weekend! Check it out!
Future episodes will definitely contain the things happening and coming up with our gyms too, so keep an eye out.