What do you carry all your gear in?
A small Nike duffle bag from way back in the day. I used to work at Niketown Seattle!
- black Nike Romaleo lifting shoes for olympic weightlifting
- purple Reebok CrossFit Oly Lifter 1.0 lifting shoes for MetCons with heavy lifting and more
- my own personal Rx Jump Rope because I want to be consistent
- Gym Rat wrist wraps for when my wrist need additional support
- Rehband 7751 knee sleeves to keep my knees warm during lifts
- athletic tape for hook grip and hand protection for bar and ring work
- volleyball knee sleeves… for volleyball!
- my journal to track workouts and to take notes
- whatever squat program coach tells me to do
- Tactical Athlete wrist guards for kettlebell work
- Andrew and I have been experimenting with baby food for easy post-workout carbs
- a Harbinger lifting belt
What’s on your wishlist?
A pair of some Natural Grips!
What’s In YOUR Gym Bag is our take on an athlete’s everyday carry, or small collection of gear/ tools/clothing that are carried on a daily basis to assist your fitness endeavors in the gym at Foundation CrossFit/CrossFit SLU and abroad.
Want to share yours? Email us with a subject line “WIYGB”