– Thursday 11/27: 10am only at FCF, CFSLU closed. All FCFCFSLU athletes are welcome to that 10am class!
– Friday 11/28: 9am, 10am, and 11am for both FCF and CFSLU
We are having a Black Friday week sale at both gyms. It today (11/24) through Saturday (11/29). We will run these retail sheets next Monday, December 1st.
Everything is 25% off (this includes zip hoodies, Theracanes, Strideline socks, t-shirts, athletic tape, lacrosse balls, compression sleeves, and more). Select items are 50% off:
– Red shirts at SLU
– Neon green shirts at FCF
– All XS and XL items
Apparel will be set up on the Reebok stand this week and will go back to its normal spot next Monday.
To purchase, simply peel off the item sticker and stick it to the retail store sheet.
Training on Tap:
– back squat 5RM
– The CHIEF
– handstand strength
– PANIC BREATHING
– push press 1RM
– pullup/t2b/jumping lunges
– TOMMY MAC
– front squat 1RM
– ‘Text Neck’ is Becoming an “Epidemic” and Could Wreck Your Spine – The Washington Post
– What Should Fitness Professionals Understand About Pain & Injury – Exercise Biology
– Addicted to Fatigue – Bret Contreras
– Level 1 Gymnastic Bodies Seminar, Seattle, WA – Gymnastic Bodies
– The Hanging Month – Ido Portal
– Eccentric Leg Strength For Alpine Skiing – Back Country
– 7 Habits of Chronically Unhappy People – The Huffington Post
– An Easy Method to Teach a Perfect Weightlifting Start Position – Breaking Muscle
– Man Makes 3D Printed Prosthetic Hand For Son For Only $10 – IFLS
– Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel’s Ginger Beer – Seattle Met
‘E:60′ Catching Kayla – ESPN